Spring Family Campout
When: Saturday, April 04 - Sunday, April 05, 2020
Where: Trophy Club Park
Time: 3:00pm - 10:00am
Cost: $15 per person and this includes all activities, dinner, and breakfast.
Due to the current state of affairs related to the Coronavirus, the 2020 Spring Family Campout event has been canceled. We apologize for any and all inconveniences this may cause.
Families have the opportunity to experience the outdoors in a friendly environment with much of the "work" already done for you. Dinner and breakfast are provided.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO PACK FOR THE CAMPOUT:
Tent, sleeping bag, pillow, flashlights and batteries, tarp, bug repellent, change of clothes, kleenex, hand sanitizer, snacks/drinks, games, frisbees, balls, baseball glove, etc.
This will be a fun filled night with great family activities.
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, April 4
3:00pm – 5:00pm Check in/setup begins
3:30pm – 7:30pm Lawn Games
4:00pm - 6:00pm Archery
5:00pm – 8:00pm REI Campfire Sessions
5:30pm – 7:00pm Dinner (TBD)
7:00pm – 9:00pm S’mores around the campfire
8:00pm – 9:30pm Movie: Yogi Bear
10:00pm Lights Out
Sunday, April 5
7:00am – 9:00am Take Down/Cleanup
7:30am – 9:00am Breakfast - Donuts with coffee & Juice
10:00am Conclusion of Event
Family Campout Rules
- No parking in the camping area. Cars must park outside of the gates.
- Individual campfires are not allowed. The Parks and Recreation staff will start a campfire in the camping area (Conditions Permitting).
- Curfew is at 10:00 p.m.
- Adult supervision is required around the campfire. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Meal tickets will be distributed upon arrival. Campers must present their meal ticket at designated dinner/breakfast times to receive their meal.
- Dogs are welcome at the Campout. Dogs must be vaccinated and leashed at all times and must sleep inside a tent.
- All participants must be in Trophy Club Park by 8:00pm! There will be no entry or re entry into the park after 8:00pm.