Part of our commitment to protecting TC includes providing as much information and resources as we can. If you need further assistance, please see the below list and get the information you need.
These links provide good resources for tracking the progression of the outbreak and finding answers to frequently asked questions.
- World Health Organization
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas of Texas Operations Center
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Tarrant County Public Health
- Denton County Public Health
- Denton County Public Health Hotline - 940.349.2585 (M-F, 8A-5P)
- Department of State Health Services (DSHS) COVID-19 Call Center was established and an email box created to receive incoming questions from the general public.
- Email: email@example.com
- DSHS COVID-19 Call Center: Dial 211, Option 6
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., 7 Days a Week
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Information for Businesses and Employees:
- Texas Workforce Commission: TWC is providing updates on unemployment benefits and information for employers, job seekers and child care on its website. You can also sign up for updates.
- IRS Tax Relief: The deadline to file your taxes has been extended to July 15. For information on the stimulus payment check sent to households and other IRS resources, DETAILS HERE.
- U.S. Department of Labor Unemployment Resources and Workplace Safety Guidelines: The DOL website provides resources for workers and employers for the COVID-19 situation.
Information for Specific Groups:
The CDC has provided resources and information for these specific groups:
- People at Risk for Serious Illness
- Healthcare Professionals
- Organizers for Community Events and Mass Gatherings