The following contractors working in the Town of Trophy Club must be registered:

  • Electrical
  • Mechanical
  • Plumbing
  • Irrigation
  • Backflow (SC Tracking Solutions)
  • Fire Protection

To register, fill out the Contractor Registration Form and submit with copies of your driver’s license and master’s license. The registration is valid for a period of one year beginning on the date issued.

Online Registration

From there a menu with several options help guide the user, including the Terms & Conditions for using the site and contact information for any questions. Users may be required to register in order to gain access to certain information and/or services.

The Contractor Registration tab provides easy online access for contractors to apply for licenses and manage projects that require a licensed professional to perform the work. Contractor registration is required for general contractors, subcontractors, HVAC technicians, plumbers, electricians, irrigators, backflow testers, fire protection, etc. 

Questions: 682.237.2917 or