Opening a Business
Before a business can open to the public, several regulatory issues must be completed. Trophy Club does not require a general business license; however, some businesses require licensing from the state of Texas.
Some of the more common questions are answered at the following links:
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- Office of the Governor of Texas for Economic Development
- Texas Wide Open for Business
- U.S. Economic Development Administration
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Trophy Club Community Development
commercial building permits / going into an existing building / constructing a new building
- Certificate of Occupancy
For questions related to opening a business in Trophy Club, please contact Town Manager Tom Class at 682.237.2901.