When: Saturday, November 10 - Sunday, November 11, 2018
Where: Trophy Club Park — 2885 Trophy Park Drive
Cost: $15 per person and the includes all activities, dinner, and breakfast.
Join us for our Fall Family Campout on Saturday, November 10 - Sunday, November 11. This will be a fun filled night with great family activities.
Schedule of Activities:
Saturday, November 10th
- Tent Setup from 3-5pm
- Dinner served at 5:30 pm
- Crown catering beef, chicken and pulled pork tacos, beans and rice.
- Wildlife on the Move from 5-7pm.
- Archery with KTW.
- Backyard Games with the family 5-7pm.
- TCP Hayride 5-7pm
- Star Gazing with Barry Smith 7-9pm
- Roasted marshmallows and story time around the campfire 7:30-8:30 pm.
- Lights out at 10pm
Sunday, November 11th
- Breakfast served from 7-8am
- Entrée: Breakfast Taco’s
- Drink: water & juice
- Tent Takedown: 6-9am
Family Campout Rules:
- No parking in the camping area. Cars must park outside of the gates. Supply drop-off is allowed from 1-5pm on Saturday.
- Individual campfires are not allowed. Parks and Rec staff will have a campfire in the camping area (Conditions Permitting).
- Curfew is at 10pm.
- Adult supervision is required around the campfire. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Wristbands will be distributed upon arrival. The wristband is your ticket for dinner and breakfast.
- Contact Number: If you need anything at all, contact Brian TenEyck, 817-888-2599.
- Registration will open up on Monday, October 8.
- Registration closes on Thursday, November 8.
- Please register at tcparks.org.
Questions about Fall Family Campout: email@example.com
For up to date alerts and notifications about the Fall Family Campout, be sure to visit the event Facebook page, HERE.