The 4th of July Celebration is Trophy Club’s largest event of the year and we love celebrating our red, white and blue roots! We have a full day of patriotic events planned on Wednesday, July 4, 2018!
PATRIOT 5K AND FUN RUN
The Patriot 5K & Fun Run is great for serious runners, dads with strollers, kids with energy to burn and joggers who just enjoy getting out. The certified course is timed and BARA Church serves breakfast to all participants and spectators.
- Runners arrive by 7:00 a.m. and the run begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Pre-register for $20
- On-site registration is from 6:00 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. for $25
- Each pre-registrant gets a free t-shirt and water/breakfast is available
This year the parade honors all military Veterans. The Parade of Patriots will begin at 9:30 a.m. and starts at Byron Nelson High School (BNHS). From BNHS the parade will turn left on Bobcat Boulevard, right on Trophy Club Drive, right on Durango, right on Parkview and the parade ends at BNHS. Residents are welcome to set up blankets and chairs along the parade route to enjoy the fun and creative float entries. Patriotic beads and American flags will be passed out 15 minutes prior to the start of the parade to all parade bystanders. Enter a float!
NOTICE: BNHS parking lot will close for the remainder of the day after the parade.
- Please read and abide by the parade rules listed on the parade application.
- Floats check in at 8:15 a.m. and the parade begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Parade floats will be judged in the following categories:
- Best HOA or Neighborhood
- Most Patriotic o Spirit of Trophy Club
- Best Decked Out Golf Cart
- Best Dressed Pet
*** Important information for Residents of The Lakes, Meadow Ridge and Royal Troon neighborhoods *** Access in and out of neighborhoods along the parade route will be blocked by the parade from approximately 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. One-way, ingress traffic will provide access to The Highlands during the parade. No pedestrians allowed on the median or east side of Trophy Club Drive between Durango and Galloway.
The perfect ending to the most Patriotic day of the year, the Celebration & Fireworks brings Trophy Club families, friends & guests together for a party with live music, inflatables and kids activities, great food, and fireworks! All entertainment and activities are FREE to residents! Lawn seating available for the live band (Limelight), so bring chairs and blankets. Fireworks start around 9:40 p.m., and all field lights will go out at around 9:30 p.m. Be sure to find your family and claim a spot before it gets dark!
- When: Tuesday, July 4th from 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Where: Independence Park East, 501 Parkview Drive
- Cost: Wristbands are available onsite; FREE for residents, $10 for non-residents. Kiddos must have a wristband to enjoy the inflatables, face painting and balloon artists. Entry to the event and the concert are free for everyone.
- Parking: BNHS parking lot will close after the parade. Parking is available at the Community Pool, Independence Park East and West, and street parking.
- Food Vendors are CASH ONLY and include: turkey legs, bbq, sausage on a stick, funnel cakes, cotton candy, corn dogs, snow cones, nachos, smoked corn, drinks
QUICK LINKS: 5K Registration ♦ 5K Route Map ♦ Parade Application ♦ Parade Route Map ♦ Parade Route Traffic Map ♦ Parade Rules ♦ Celebration & Fireworks Vendor Application ♦ Celebration & Fireworks Parking Options
Residents and their guests — spend July 4th with us at the Trophy Club Community Pool!