All information submitted for consideration is subject to approval and must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Town information is first priority
- Information received must be non profit (501 status)/ cannot reflect a monetary gain
- Information must be submitted three business days prior to your posting request date
- Town, MUD, School, County, Philanthropic/Public Benefit and Community Related Information Only
- A request must be submitted for each media posting
- For Profit businesses may submit information using the Social Media portal to be placed on the Facebook event calendar
Website Options Include:
Web Calendar The web calendar (powered by Google) is available for any event somehow related to Trophy Club and submitted events must be non profit (501 status). For clarification or questions, please contact Sherri Lewis.
Clubs & Organizations Submissions must be Trophy Club appropriate and community-oriented. Only the organization name, website and contact number will be accepted.
Places of Worship Only the organization name, website and contact number will be accepted.
If you would like to print this form and fill it out, please click here.