Now Accepting Applications for volunteers to serve on the Crime Control and Prevention District (CCPD) Board and for volunteers to serve as a co-seat on the Economic Development Corporation (EDC) 4B and the Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone (TIRZ) No. 1 Board.  The CCPD meets on a quarterly basis and both the EDC 4B and TIRZ No. 1 meets on an as-needed basis.  Please contact Town Secretary Holly Fimbres at 682-831-4605 with any questions.

The Town relies extensively upon the expertise of residents who serve on Town Boards, Commissions and Advisory Groups. These volunteers have been an important part of the Town structure since Trophy Club was incorporated in 1985. We are blessed with amazing volunteers and hope the tradition of an active resident volunteer base in Trophy Club continues. If you have the time, passion and/or interest in any of the board, commission or committee positions above please apply. Thank you for your interest in serving our Community!

Applicants for Boards, Commissions, or Corporations must be United States Citizens and registered voters prior to their appointment and must also be Trophy Club residents for at least six (6) months prior to their appointment. Based upon good cause shown, Council may waive the voter registration and/or length of residency requirement for a person appointed to a Board, Commission, or Corporation, except where restricted by State law. Neither Town elected officials, nor persons appointed to fill vacancies on any elected Town governmental body may serve on a Town Board, Commission, or Corporation, per Town Charter.

The technical expertise of applicants shall be a consideration in gaining appointment.

The Town Council is the appointing authority for all applicants to positions on the various boards and commissions. Anyone interested in serving on a board or commission must first fill out the Town’s boards and commission application and then will be interviewed for possible appointment.

If a member of a Board, Commission, or Corporation fail to attend three (3) consecutive regular meetings without being excused by the Board, Commission, or Corporation, that member’s office may be declared forfeited by the Town Council. A member who is unable to attend a meeting shall notify the Staff Liaison of his/her inability to attend the meeting and shall provide an explanation of the conflict or other reason that prevents his/her attendance.

Audio files of Board, Commission and Corporation meetings are uploaded to SoundCloud for public review. Agendas, Minutes and Financials are also available online. 

The following Boards & Commissions are appointed by the Town Council to serve Trophy Club.

Animal Shelter Advisory Board
Building Standards Commission
Crime Control & Prevention District (CCPD)
Economic Development Corporation 4B
Ethics Review Commission
Parks & Recreation Board
Planning and Zoning Commission
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone (TIRZ) No. 1 Board
Zoning Board of Adjustment

Residents who are interested in volunteering with the Town of Trophy Club may submit an application online or obtain an application from the Town Secretary in the Svore Municipal Building located at 100 Municipal Drive. The Planning and Zoning Commission requires a supplemental application as well as a regular Boards and Commission Application.

In addition, Trophy Club residents may volunteer at the county level as well. Both Denton Central Appraisal District and Tarrant Appraisal District allow all taxing jurisdictions to select individuals to serve on their Board of Directors and Appraisal Review Boards.