What is required for someone to solicit door to door in Trophy Club?

The Town of Trophy Club requires that certain groups/individuals acquire a permit prior to conducting any solicitations. For more information please click here. You may also contact the Permitting Departement at 682.237.2917.

Where can I find a schedule of upcoming events?

Please see the Trophy Club event calendar.

What sports are available in and around Trophy Club?

Please see our Youth Sports Associations page.

How do I contact the town departments?

Please see Departments for a full list of phone numbers and email addresses.

What churches are in and around Trophy Club?

Trophy Club is home to a number of churches and denominations.  Please see our Places of Worship page.

What is the public school system for Trophy Club?

Trophy Club is part of Northwest ISD.

What private schools are available in and around Trophy Club?

Please see the list of area private schools.

How can I register to vote?

Voter registration forms can be obtained at Trophy Club Town Hall, 1 Trophy Wood Dr. For further information, please contact Voter Registration / Elections Administrator at
Denton County Elections - 940-349-3200
Tarrrant County Elections - 817-831-VOTE (8683)

Where is the nearest place to renew my driver’s license?

The State of Texas now offers online driver’s license renewal. Driver’s licenses can also be obtained or renewed at any Texas Department of Public Safety Office. The nearest offices are:

Denton – (940) 484-6666
Hurst – (817) 299-1300
Lewisville – (972) 221-8081

Where do I renew my license plates?

For the nearest office to obtain license plates or vehicle registration contact:

Denton County Auto Registration
300 E. McKinney
Denton, TX 76202
(940) 349-3510

What type of government does Trophy Club have?

The Town of Trophy Club is a home rule municipality, with an elected Mayor and Town Council, and a Town staff managed by the Town Manager.  For more, see Government.

Where can I find U.S. government services for new residents?

Social Security Administration - 800-722-1213
Currently receiving Social Security Benefits? Make sure they move with you by changing your address with the Social Security Administration. For faster service, have your new address, phone number, and Social Security Number had when you call. TTY service is available at 800-325-0778.

Internal Revenue Service - 800-TAX-FORM
Don't delay next year's tax forms. Call to change your address with the Internal Revenue Service (request form 8822). Additionally, you may be eligible to deduct your moving expenses such as sale of residence, job related moves, transportation, travel, lodging, and more form your federal taxes. TTY service is available at 800-829-4059.

Does Trophy Club have an Animal Services Department?

Yes. Please visit the Animal Control webpage for information.  Or, call the Animal Control office at 682.237.2969.

Do I need to register my pet?

Trophy Club Ordinance 2002-18 requires dogs, cats, ferrets and pot-bellied pigs to be registered with the Town. There is a one-time registration fee of $5.00 with proof of vaccination for dogs and cats. The Town will provide you with a registration tag, which should be attached and worn on the animal’s collar. The Town will maintain your animal’s records including owner contact information and vaccinations. Please remember to provide us with copies of your animal’s annual vaccinations and notify us of any change of address or phone number.

Trophy Club Animal Shelter impound fees are currently thirty dollars a day. Registration with the Town can prevent a costly stay in our shelter. An animal wearing it’s registration tag can easily be returned home, at times without it even having to go to our shelter.

State law effective September 1st requires any dog or cat, which bites a person, be quarantined in a licensed facility for ten days at a cost to the owner of three hundred dollars or more. Home quarantine is prohibited unless proof of current vaccinations is provided. Please keep your animal’s vaccinations current and maintain the records so they can be easily found. If your animal is registered with the Town and copies of current vaccines are provided, we will maintain the records for you.

Trophy Club Animal Control works hard to return lost animals to their homes. If your pet is missing, please call 682-831-4621 or e-mail the information and a picture if available to the Animal Control Officer.

When is the garbage picked up in Trophy Club?

Republic Services collects garbage every Tuesday and Friday.

In most instances, Republic Services observes the following holidays each year and does NOT pick up trash on these days and service resumes on the next regularly scheduled pickup day.

  • New Year's Day
  • Memorial Day
  • Independence Day
  • Labor Day
  • specific holiday schedules are posted on the Town’s website.


Trash will continue to be picked up on Tuesday and Friday with recycling being picked up on Fridays. Friday is Recycle Day - so why are "garbage" trucks picking up our recycling? Republic simply does not have enough recycling trucks to send out every day. There are days when the recycle trucks are in for repair, and Republic needs to use their "garbage" trucks to pick up the recycling. Rest assured that Republic does NOT mix the trash with the recycling.

Click here for more information regarding what you can and cannot put out on recycling day.

For further information, please call Republic Services at 817.332.7301 or Town Staff at 682.237.2921.

For more information about recycling, please click here.

What do I do if my trash was not picked up?

It's trash or recycle pickup day, and Republic Services missed my garbage! If this should happen to you, you can call Republic Services at 817.332.7301, and let them know that your trash was missed. If you call before noon, there is a good chance they can come out that same day and pick up the missed trash. If you call in the afternoon, it may be the next day before they can collect. 

Does Trophy Club have a recycling program?

Yes, recycling is picked up on Fridays by Republic Services.

Friday is Recycle Day - so why are "garbage" trucks picking up our recycling? Republic simply does not have enough recycling trucks to send out everyday. There are days when the recycle trucks are in for repair, and Republic needs to use their "garbage" trucks to pick up the recycling. Rest assured that Republic does NOT mix the trash with the recycling.

Click here for more information regarding what you can and cannot put out on recycling day.

For further information, please call Allied Waste Management at .817.332.7301 or Town Staff at 682.237.2921.

For more information about recycling, please click here.

Where can I recycle electronics?

The Town of Trophy Club offers free* Electronic Recycling twice a year at its Community Clean Up Event, typically held in the Spring and the Fall, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.

Following items will NOT be accepted: white goods, microwaves or large business copiers.

Please contact the following to handle your unwanted electronics:

How do I dispose of my used cell phone?

Cellular World - AT&T Authorized Retailer
1112 HWY 377
Roanoke, Texas 76262
Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Northwest High School - Project Prom

Cell Phones For Soldiers
Hughes Elementary
13824 Lost Spurs Road
Roanoke, TX 76262
Contact: Betty Reasnor
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

How do I dispose of my Hazardous Waste Materials?

The Town of Trophy Club holds a Community Clean Up twice a year where residents may recycle their Household Hazardous Waste (HHW), drop off their bulk waste into roll-off containers, and recycle their unwanted electronics. Dates and event details.

Please note that when the Crud Mobile visits, it is a mobile unit and therefore space is limited, and as a result, this service may be limited to the first 50 households, on a first-come, first-serve basis. After the first 50 households, the Crud Mobile employees will determine how much more, if any, waste they can accept and store properly/safely.

Residents will be asked to show proof of residency (utility bill) at the mobile collection event.

Don't want to wait for the Crud Cruiser?

Residents may take their HHW (crud) to Fort Worth Environmental - 6400 Bridge Street, Fort Worth (Crud Cruiser website) on Thursdays and Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. or 3:00 p.m. Their phone number is 817-871-5257. Bridge Street is just west of 820 and north of I30. Please be prepared to show proof of residency to FW Environmental Staff.

Here is a list of Acceptable and Non-Acceptable Items:

Acceptable: Acids, aerosol cans, all batteries, antifreeze, brake fluid, craft and hobby chemicals, degreasers drain cleaner, fertilizer, fluorescent lights, herbicides, household cleaners, motor oil, paints, stains, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, photo chemicals, pool chemicals, oil filters, solvents, transmission fluid, and varnishes.

Non-acceptable: Wastes from commercial, agricultural, and industrial sources; compressed flammable gas containers, radioactive materials (i.e. smoke detectors); explosives or potentially shock sensitive materials; biological, etiologic, and infectious materials; ammunition, building materials, explosives, medical waste, tires, or waste generated by business and Propane and Butane Cylinders.

For additional information, visit the City of Fort Worth's Crud Cruiser website or call Town Staff at 682.237.2921.

What utilities serve Trophy Club?

Water & Sewer: Trophy Club MUD 1, 682.831.4600, 100 Trophy Club Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262
Gas: Atmos Energy
Electricity: A number of providers service Trophy Club. Visit www.powertochoose.com
Telephone: Deregulation allows Trophy Club residents to choose from a variety local phone service and long distance providers
Cable: Charter Communications

Where can I pay my water bill?

Water bills may be paid by:

  • Online bill payment system.
  • Mail to 100 Municipal Drive, Trophy Club, Texas 76262 Utilizing the payment drop box that is located next to the first parking stall at the Administration Building.
  • Hand delivery to the water department in the Administration Building, 100 Municipal Drive (first building on your left, directly behind the new fire station).

Where can I report a street light outage?

You may report them directly to Oncor.

Where can I report a power outage?

Some Trophy Club residents have reported experiencing recurring power outages. If you experience a momentary (on and off very quickly) or longer power outage, contact Oncor Electric Delivery Customer Service toll free at 888-313-4747 and report the outage.

Why does the Fire Truck follow the Ambulance on EMS calls?

All Trophy Club Firefighters are dual certified. Each one holds a State certification in Firefighting as well an Emergency Medical Technician Certification, with all full-time personnel being certified to the level of Paramedic. This allows us to have more trained individuals on the scene to assist with patient care, as well as the having the supervisor, who rides on the fire truck, to handle command and control needs as they may arise, i.e. to set up a landing zone for a helicopter should an air ambulance become necessary, or to request more resources, such as an additional ambulance, should we have multiple patients, or for vehicle stabilization and scene safety in the event of an auto accident, etc., etc. These are only a few of the potential reasons that more personnel may be needed on an emergency scene.

Does the Town have an Early Warning System?

The Town of Trophy Club has an Outdoor Early Warning System to notify residents of potentially dangerous weather. This system may be activated for tornado, as well as high wind and hail warnings. Click here to view detailed criteria for siren activation.

This is an "Outdoor" Warning System designed to alert people who are outdoors to take cover. If you hear the sirens inside your home, please tune to a local radio or television station for details on the inclement weather.

An audible system test is performed the first Wednesday of each month at 1:00 p.m.

REGISTER FOR TC ALERTS to receive weather notifications from the National Weather Service.

What parks and recreation are available in and around Trophy Club?

Please see the Parks & Recreation section of our website for a full list.

How can I participate in Trophy Club government?

Please see our volunteer opportunities.

How do I contact the Town Council?

Please see the Town Council section of the website.

When does the Town Council meet?

Please see the Town Council section of the website.

What is the Trophy Club MUD?

More information of the Trophy Club MUD may be found here.

Where is Trophy Club?

Municipal Offices and Police Department are located at 1 Trophy Club Drive, Trophy Club, Texas 76262. Directions
Fire Department is located at 295 Trophy Club Drive, Trophy Club, Texas 76262. Directions

Trophy Club is 30 miles northwest of Dallas, 23 miles northeast of Ft. Worth and less than 15 miles from DFW Airport.

DFW Area Map

Where can I find resources for parents?

School Department - 512-463-8985
Learn how and where to enroll your children in their new school district.

Child Care Aware - www.naccrraware.net or 1-800-424-2246
Child Care Aware, a free national child care resource & referral service, helps to identify & locate quality child care.

Children's Health Insurance - www.insurekidsnow.gov or 877-KIDS-NOW
National toll-free number that provides information on children's eligibility to receive free or low-cost health insurance through the Insure Kids Now initiative.

Safety Commission - www.cpsc.gov or US Consumer Product 800-638-CPSC
Call or log on for information on recalled toys and other children's products, or to report any unsafe products.

Where can I find resources for seniors?

State Services for Seniors 512-424-6840
Texas offers free and reduced services for seniors. These may include assistance for persons with disabilities, independent living, transportation and meal programs.

AARP - www.aarp.com
AARP offers people 50 & pharmacy services, discounted travel, & information on fitness, work, retirement and finances.

Access America - www.seniors.gov
Access America gives seniors the ability to conduct government business and access information online including verification of Social Security benefits, exploring Medicare options, and buying postage stamps online.

Northeast Tarrant County Senior Leadership Group - www.netarrantseniors.net
Senior Leadership Northeast is a non-partisan group of senior leaders which is concerned with the needs of the senior population of Greater Northeast Tarrant County. The mission of Senior Leadership Northeast is to promote actions which will enhance the quality of life for the older citizens of Greater Northeast Tarrant County.

How can I obtain my property tax information?

Property Tax information can be obtained through the Denton Central Appraisal District by calling:

Main Number 940-349-3800
Main Fax Number 940-349-3801
Metro 972-434-2602
Administration 940-349-3970
Ownership/Mapping 940-349-3840
Residential Department 940-349-3910
Commercial Department 940-349-3870
Land & Sales Department 940-349-3890
Personal Property 940-349-3950

The Denton County Tax Assessor can be reached at (940) 349-3500 or metro (972) 434-8835 and is located at 300 E. Mckinney, Denton, Texas 76202.

Where can I report a Public Works service issue such as streets, street signs, or trash?

You can report an issue via our online service.

What Home Owner Associations exist in Trophy Club?

A complete list of HOA's in town are available on the 'Residents' page.